An in-depth review of ManagerPlus, and user reviews
When it comes to effective software solutions, your business should choose programs that are easy to use and provide a wide range of productivity-enhancing features. But more often than not, you can only find solutions that feature one or the other, with complex programs that provide endless functionality (and just as many headaches), or simple platforms that are little more than entertainment.
This is where ManagerPlus stands out. ManagerPlus is a CMMS program that touts its extremely short learning curve, enabling you and your associates to use it almost immediately. In addition, the intuitive nature of the platform allows quick and simple interfacing that saves time and money by orchestrating all of your maintenance management.
Major features of ManagerPlus
Though impressive overall, there are a few primary benefits that enable this CMMS program to really outshine its competitors. ManagerPlus includes three buckets of tools: asset management, inventory and expense management, and extra features. Below is a rundown of the major tools included in this CMMS program.
Asset management tools
- Preventive Maintenance – Helping to reduce downtime, ManagerPlus helps you identify potential breakdowns and prevent the catastrophic and costly failure of your equipment. It also enables you to sift through data and analyze trends to spot potential problems.
- Scheduling – This is one of the most prized assets in relation to the ManagerPlus platform, enabling you to monitor maintenance by odometer, hours, days, calendar dates, weekdays, tire depth or fuel and oil consumption. As a result, it’s the ideal program for everything from truck fleets and manufacturing systems to parks, zoos and city streets.
- Tool Tracking – Know instantly who has what and how you can reallocate resources with the Tool Tracking feature. An optional feature, it also tracks the date and time of assignment as well as return information.
- Work Orders – Another big plus, the work order functionality, reduces time spent with paperwork, cutting down on man-hours while enhancing the accuracy of information contained within each work order. In addition, ManagerPlus allows you to classify work orders by the type of work performed. Once the job is finished, it also continues to update and report on inventory, history and budget files.
Inventory and expense management tools
- Parts Inventory & Alternate Parts – Facilitating the convenient tracking of inventory status and part substitution, this ManagerPlus feature all but eliminates the three most costly words in any product-based venture: out of stock. In addition, it tracks surpluses with the reorder and overage function, enabling you to maintain the most cost-effective levels of supply.
- Expense Tracking – Know where you stand in relation to your budget with a projected total that’s been analyzed for all maintenance expenses. In addition, the platform allows easy, attractive grouping for reporting purposes.
- Reports & Data Importer/Exporter – ManagerPlus enables you to easily track and report on a wide variety of customizable business variables, including: inventory, maintenance, budgets, accounting, labor, repair histories, work orders and expenses. This process is made even simpler with the ability to instantly transfer data into the application from almost any popular spreadsheet, report or database program.
- Fuel Tracking Importer – ManagerPlus has a number of specialized tracking capabilities designed especially for those who manage a fleet of vehicles. Enabling a seamless level of integration with popular fuel tracking systems like GasBoy and Fuel Master, ManagerPlus allows you to import information that includes date, time, gallons, driver, miles per hour and downtime, saving both the time it would take to enter that data manually while allowing you to create a wide range of reports from a single set of data.
ManagerPlus reviews – what are users saying?
ManagerPlus has received glowing reviews from organizational users at all levels. In particular, comments have cited the “depth and breadth of functions available” that are “closely focused on the needs of operational equipment maintenance shops.” In addition, this level of performance “offers extensive functionality that can serve the wide needs of large enterprises looking for incorporation of information that resides at the outer edge of the equipment maintenance spectrum.”